There are amazing ideas out there that truly enrich people’s lives and elegantly solve problems. Many of them never get off the ground. Just because an idea is perfect doesn’t mean anybody ever hears about.
It is my passion to bring these ideas to the world. From products to social innovations, I want to take the best solutions we have and make sure people know about it.
Every day, my goal is to help spread products, brands, and solutions throughout the world. And I accomplish this with the internet.
The Official Credentials
- Director of Growth at KISSmetrics
- Graduated with a B.A. in International Affairs from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- I have a Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- I’ve read all 100 books on the Personal MBA reading list (I also read 50-70 business books each year).
- Online Marketing Specialist (and former Intern) with the American Alpine Club
- Guest Lecturer at the University of Colorado at Boulder
The Not-So-Official Non-Credentials
- A fur seal once chased me across a rocky beach in Antarctica. It was not a happy fur seal.
- I’ve slept in a hotel made of ice.
- When I’m not working, you’ll find me skiing or ice climbing.
- My favorite season is winter (there may or may not be a trend in this list).
- I was once certified as a Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician.
- I’ve been to 6 continents, I’m missing Africa.