With my current commitments, I no longer take on new consulting clients. I know, I know, I’m pretty bummed about it too. 🙁 But I’m a man of my word and the last thing I want to do is let anyone down. Which is why I’m currently 100% focused on projects that are already in motion. If this changes, my email subscribers will be the first to know.
To stay in the loop, use the handy dandy sign up box in the sidebar to get on my email list.
If you STILL want to get on my calendar for a call, I do take calls through Clarity. I’ve worked with over 181 different businesses through Clarity and have a rating of 4.9 out of 5. Again, we’ll need to keep our work to an occasional call, I won’t be able to take on any larger consulting projects because of my time constraints.
Here’s a couple of the problems that I regularly work through with my clients:
- A/B testing strategy and processes (I can usually 2X or 3X any step of a funnel in a 9-12 month period)
- Tactics for increasing conversions at any step of the funnel
- Growing lead counts consistently and aggressively month-to-month
- Building out new channels from scratch
- Making sure that your business is ready for growth projects, growing too early can be worse than not growing at all
- Managing and building Growth teams
Want to reach me about something else?
If you’re interested in anything else like having me speak on your conference, doing a podcast interview, getting a quote for your blog post, or anything else, use this form to get a hold of me: