I’ve been building online businesses and websites for over a decade. I love it.
The Official Credentials
- Currently Co-CEO and Cofounder of Stone Press – We manage and build some of the largest B2B sites on the internet, including Quick Sprout. And I’m blogging at HR Advice these days.
- Former Senior Director of Growth and Product at I Will Teach You To Be Rich – Got to spend almost 4 years learning directly from Ramit Sethi and gaining a deep understanding of how info-product businesses work.
- Former Director of Growth at KISSmetrics – Neil Patel hired me. Then I went from an entry-level marketer to running the marketing department in a few short years. This is where I learned to love the SaaS business model.
- I’ve done online marketing consulting for hundreds of startups, including Dropbox, Typeform, and Evernote. On Clarity.fm, I’ve done over 300 consulting calls and have a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars.
The Not-So-Official Non-Credentials
- A fur seal once chased me across a rocky beach in Antarctica. It was not a happy fur seal.
- I’ve slept in a hotel made of ice.
- When I’m not working, you’ll find me skiing or traveling.
- My favorite season is winter (there may or may not be a trend in this list).
- I was once certified as a Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician.
- I’ve been to 6 continents.